Remembrance Day is upon us again as we stop to remember those that have served our country.
Ceremonies honouring Canada’s war veterans are going on throughout Toronto and surrounding areas on Nov.11. Here are 10 places in the GTA where you can pay your respects.
- Old City Hall Cenotaph, 60 Queen St. W., 10:45 a.m.
- East York Memorial Gardens, 680 Coxwell St.t, 10:45 a.m.
- Queen’s Park, 111 Wellesley St., 10:45 a.m
- Fort York Historic Site, 250 Fort York Blvd., 10:45 a.m.
- Mount Pleasant Cemetery Mausoleum, 375 Mount Pleasant Rd., 10:45 a.m.
- Etobicoke Civic Centre Cenotaph, 399 The West Mall, 10:45 a.m.
- Mississauga Civic Centre Community Memorial, 300 City Centre Dr., 10:45 a.m.
- Royal Canadian Legion – Port Credit Branch 82, 35 Front St. N., 10:45 a.m
- Memorial Square Cenotaph, City Hall, 2 Wellington St. W., 10:45 a.m.
- Pickering City Hall Cenotaph, 1 The Esplanade, 10:45 a.m.