Fire breaks out at local cheese shop

Flames broke out at Chabichou around 3:30 Sept.24

Firefighters rushed to 196 Borden St. at 3:30 a.m. on Sept.24 after reports that local cheese shop Chabichou was under flames.

Flames were extinguished at about 4 a.m., with no injuries reported, by three fire trucks and 10 firefighters.

Toronto Fire Captain Adrian Ratushniak said the fire was “caused by an overheated motor.”

About this article

By: Jonathan R. Costa
Posted: Sep 24 2015 12:00 pm
Filed under: News